Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rose a school girl from Kibera

Hallo Friends,
My name is Rose Jendeka born in 1987.
I was born from a family of seven kids in Kibera slums and I school at Mashimoni Squatters in the same area.
I live with a single mother who has been struggling to take care(pay the rent, daily food, and other daily needs) of us since my dad ran away when we were still small kids.
So unfortunately One of my brother was born lame, so it became so complicated for my mom to take care of us and at the same time handle my brother's hospital bill and yet she is still job less.
I would like to request for your assistance in paying my school fee.I have hopes that living in Kibera slums can not hinder my dreams of becoming successful at one time. as well as making my mama happy who has been desperate for such a long time despite all the challenges that I have encountered in life.
here in kibera slums there is a lot of peer pressure leading to dropping out of school, abusing drugs, and living in Early parental hood (adolescent Parent).
I know my illiteracy will assist me to avoid these things and also assist other girls who are at my age.
I just thank you for listening to my plea.

Thanks in advance

Rose Jendeka



NB: I thank Emily1 who has assisted in paying part of my examinination fee. check her blog on the side bar 'waiting for dorothy'

5 comments:

Damiano said...

Hi Reby, have you seen? I won a price from Miss Micky Welby simply because I have linked your blog ...

how much does the exhamination fee of Rose cost?

Kisses

RA

emily1 said...

you are welcome. i hope you get enough to pay the rest of your fees from other donors.

school for the girls said...

Hallo Damiano,
I have just seen congratulations!!!!!!
For Rose she requires 8000 kenyan shillings = 90 euros
I will be glad for your assistance.
Rebecca

school for the girls said...

Hallo Emily1
I am greatful on behalf of Rose she's now going to school and I am expecting more support.

Thanks
Rebecca

Damiano said...

Dear Reb, come here to withdraw your award... (http://riformistalchemico.ilcannocchiale.it/post/1824213.html)