Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Albright

Hallo friends
My name is Albright Ayoyi I am in class 3, stay in Kibera and a member of school for the girls.
I am struggling with my studies so that I can fulfill my dream of becoming a neural surgeon.
I like skipping rope, running and swimming.
I also like staying with my friends who understand me, I like flowers because they represent love.
My favourite food is pumpkin and vegetable, Ugali and sukuma wiki which is widely eaten in Kenya.
I also like chips and sausage but not so much because they can make me unhealthy.
I like my self but I do encounter small problems like being mocked by my friends because of my hand.
but I want to overcome my challenge and become a neural surgeon so that I can help people who are just like me.
School fee is also my challenge due to the poverty surrounding our area.
I thank God because of School for the girls because of it I can be able to study and also my friend s can do so.
I will be glad for your support and you can even come to visit us here in Kibera.

Welcome
Albright

2 comments:

manuela said...

ciao Rebecca
nice to hear from Albright
a big kiss to all the girls
manu

Té la mà Maria - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Catalonia Spain
thank you