Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Why women remain to be good

In this world most people have negative attitudes towards women for example being viewed as inferior.
Although most women have emotional problems as a weakness but in contrary many things in this universe have been achieved by women
I have just tried think about How African women do take care of their young ones. I think without them we could not have been talking about the next African Generation, it could have also been impossible for men to take care of the kids.
In any case women who are from the pastrolist community like the maasai here in Kenya they can walk for about 5 or 6 Kilometers searching for water, fire wood and at the same time holding their babies. To me that proof how strong women are.
Women in this world have achieved a lot for example the 2004 Nobel prize winner Wangare Mathai a woman who was and is still considering our environment.
From the beginning some people dint never took her words seriously only because she is a woman, but finally she became a role model to many.
Most women have tried to prove their leadership qualities for example in America Hillary Clinton has really tried to come up and she is a best model to many women.

Even if today is Aprils fools day I don't want people to be fooled the women are inferior.

Above is a picture of a maasai woman Holding a baby and selling the maasai beads at the same time

8 comments:

Damiano said...

I hoped a female sex for both my sons... They are both male ... but present a "female side" higly developed... I love them both ...

Kisses, Reb

Damian

school for the girls said...

Hallo Damian
I am happy for you.
Thanks
Rebecca

Helènic Glauc said...

yes, you're right. Women are equal to men. Culture and tradition have marginated women and their reality. We must change world, and achieve freedom for every person, women or men. We need co-educated, and joined, girls and boys, in order that they learn to live as equal human beings.
Greetings!

school for the girls said...

Hallo Helenic
Thank you so much for youre comment we all need equal rights.

Thanks
Rebecca

ThePoliticalCat said...

Rebecca, you are such a wonderful person. I wish I could do something to help you and all your causes. The day that I can, believe me, I will. In the meantime, please tell me if there is anything I can do to help and support you.

school for the girls said...

Hallo The political cat

Right now I am trying to pursue studies,
I wish I could get your support so that I can pursue my studies (social science)
So that I can know how to handle girls and also people with disability.
if I get that chance I will glad than ever before because I will be there for the well being of community.

Thanks
Rebecca

orietta said...

ciao Rebecca!
sei fantastica.

school for the girls said...

Hallo Orietta,
Thank you so much
Rebecca