Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What you like about your country

For every good person he or she must be proud of her country
For example after the post election violence it was so embarrassing for more Kenyans to say they come from Kenya but the fact remained that we are still Kenyans and Kenya is still beautiful as it used to be!!!!!!!!

Every country has a privilege to be called she this is why I am going to write about Kenya being a beautiful country in School For The Girls

Below check on beautiful pictures of Kenya

The beautiful site of our capital city Nairobi (Uhuru Park)





I like our wildlife


Lake VictoriaLake Naivasha our beautiful lakes
And finally I like our cultures

Let me know how beautiful your country is and why you consider it as she!!!!
If you have ever visited Kenya tell me the likes and the dislikes


Thanks
Rebecca

7 comments:

R said...

Sigh. Kenya is a TRULY BEAUTIFUL country, isn't it?

And it is OURS, for better or for worse.

school for the girls said...

Hallo R
Yes you are right Kenya is so beautiful and I just like it!!

Thanks
Rebecca

Damiano said...

Kenya is a wonderful Country endeed. There is no doubt.
How are you, dear Reby???
I'm a little busy in these days and I can't write on my blog as I would ...

Kisses.

Damiano

school for the girls said...

Hallo Damiano
Thanks for your comment.
I am okey and everything is good.

Greetings from Kenya
Rebecca

orietta said...

ciao Rebecca,
che belle foto hai postato le guardo e mi viene una grande malinconia.

un bacione a tutte

school for the girls said...

Hallo Orietta,
Thanks so much for the comment

kisses from Kenya
Rebecca

Clelia said...

Hi Rebecca, I never came to Kenia... I'd like to...

I come from Rome ... sun ... archeological repert ( first of all Colossseo) delicious food, excellent coffe... I love Rome and I am proub to being an Italian.


best wishes

Clelia