Thursday, December 4, 2008

Did you see Venus and Jupiter beside the moon




On Monday it was a bit tough for me..... but not so tough.
I had a scary exam and so I got somehow tired.

But is the evening it was so amazing when I went outside in the evening I saw the moon surrounded by two stars it was so amazing..... the following morning I realized it was Jupiter and Venus around.
I took it as a lesson..... don't think you are alone there is someone by your side to support you just like Jupiter and Venus!!
I hope it is also a lesson to you.
Blessed day




4 comments:

Miss Welby said...

I did!, for a few seconds.

I hope everything's all right for you down there.

I'll be away for a while and in the meantime I send you kisses and a big hug, my best friend!

and let's never forget:

YES, WE CAN !!!

Miss Welby said...

ps: MY PLANET IS JUPITER

yours probably Venus!

ciao

Helènic Glauc said...

From north hemisphere we can see Venus and Jupiter on line with moon, but far away from moon. In spite of this, it is a beautiful image. Oh How big is universe! and how empty! Empty?
Greetings!

school for the girls said...

Hi Miss,
I am goint to miss you and you for a while thanks for those words.

Hi Helenic,
Very true, it is very beautiful.

Thanks for your comments