Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A nice poem

Hello friend,
I was going through my email and I happened to get a nice poem about friendship and a real friend.
Hope you will enjoy it and be able to learn from it as well.

A friend is a treasure




A friend is someone we turn to, When our spirits need a lift, A friend is someone we treasure, For true friendship is a gift. A friend is someone we laugh with, Over little personal things, A friend is someone we're serious with, In facing whatever life brings. A friend is someone who fills our lives, With beauty and joy and grace. And makes the world that we live in A better and happier place! Thanks for being my friend!!.

Hope you will be able to learn more from this a friend is and will always be a treasure.
Thanks

7 comments:

francesca said...

Hi rebecca! kisses :)

Middle Ditch said...

Hi, I saw you on David's and thought of visiting you. I'm not at all disappointed. You're doing a great job.

Paul said...

Hi Rebecca! Hope you are doing okay...

- off topic -
If you want to join and promote my Easter Challenge for Christian Bloggers - please have a look here http://tinyurl.com/dgxrz7 and leave a comment to let me know that you want to participate! Feel free to invite other Christian bloggers to join in too

francesca said...

Buona pasqua rebecca!!!!

school for the girls said...

Hi Frienda,
Thanks for your visit.
See you at your site

Middle Ditch said...

Hi Rebecca, I just read that poem again and it is lovely. It was also very nice to see you again.

Happy Easter

Kindle said...

Hi there, I enjoyed your writing, thanks for sharing it with us. Would you like to join in our new forum specially for Kenyan gals? The first 100 members will have special permissions to post links back to their own site. Normal members after only get that privilege after a certain number of posts. Hope to see you there!

http://kenyanladies.dailyforum.net/