Thursday, February 4, 2010

Greatest Love of all

Hello Pals,
Over the few weeks we have been going through Whitney Houston's song Greatest love of all.
And I realized a truth out of it.

"... I found the greatest love of all inside of me
the greatest love of all it is easy to achieve
Learning to love your self
It is the greatest love of all"



Over the past weeks this song has been very inspirational to not that it is old but the beautiful word inside it that made me go on. if you have listened to it go through the words one by one and you will know what I mean. Greatest love of all is learning to love your self because if you dont love love your self you will not love anyone else because or Christians: You must love your neighbor as you love yourself. which meanns if you dont love you self you will never love your neighbour or anyone else.
So the greatest love of all is starting to love yourself and hence you can love others more.



10 comments:

Paul said...

Hi Rebecca! Hope you are okay. Just wanted to let you know that I've moved my English blog to WordPress.
New blog address:
www.butapoorreflection.wordpress.com
Please update your blog roll.
Blessings from the Netherlands!
Paul

Clelia said...

Hi Rebecca

Love yourself is the most important thing... I believe that unhappy people can not love anyone else.

with love

Clelia from London

Middle Ditch said...

Wise words and so true

school for the girls said...

Hi Paul,
I did that.. thank you for letting me know.

Hello Clelia
You are saying the truth... Loving your self is always the first thing.

Thank you middle Ditch

ThePoliticalCat said...

Dear Rebecca, sometimes your wisdom brings tears to my eyes.

school for the girls said...

Wow Political cat,
Thank you so much for that
Greetings from Kenya

Miss Welby said...

updated with the video :)

school for the girls said...

Thanks Miss,
Sometimes old is Gold.

I love it!!!

Miss Welby said...

Hi Reb, your blog is now PageRank 4 on Google, which is very good news!
(Miss Welby is PageRank 5)
It means that people looking on Google for keywords such as Kenya, Disability, Education, you are coming on top!

By the end of the year you will be PageRank 5 (and Miss Welby PageRank 6)

!!! :)

school for the girls said...

Wow, this is beautiful,
Next time you will be... one then i'll be two.

Ciao