Friday, September 18, 2009

School for the girls



It is a new term since school have been opened and members of school for the girls are doing well,

Albright and sweety are doing well but but they have some difficulties of going back to school due to school fee.


Sweety's mothers is physically challenged and I feel very encouraged when she tells me " I am working hard so that in future I may be able to help my mom as well my brothers and sister."


Albright is also working hard but due to some difficulties she may not be able to go back to school.


In order to support these two girls plus the rest please send your support to the account number on the side bar and also any other kind of support is allowed like books pencil's and other stationary material.
You can also support the girls by buying a kikoy an African fabric


Your support will be much appreciated

Thanks for your support in advance


Greetings from school for the Girls

Rebecca

10 comments:

Miss Welby said...

keep up the good job. in other news from today's Economist:

The International Criminal Court at The Hague said it would bring
charges against KENYANS it deems responsible for their country's
post-election violence nearly two years ago, when more than 1,300
people died. The court took responsibility for the prosecutions after a deadline expired for Kenya's own government to set up a tribunal.
Kenya's anti-corruption chief, Aaron Ringera, resigned only weeks after being reappointed by President Mwai Kibaki.

school for the girls said...

yeah he resigned out of guilt

manuela said...

ciao Reby
I have done it
hope it will be enough for Sweety's school fees
kisses

school for the girls said...

ok Manu,
Thanks you so much I know she will be very happy

school for the girls said...

ok Manu,
Thanks you so much I know she will be very happy

manuela said...

sent it to your bank account two days ago
sorry my email is not working
baci

school for the girls said...

Hi All,
Thank you so much for the effort that you have made to help Sweety.
Greetings

francesca said...

kisses for you!

school for the girls said...

Hi Francesca
KIsses

Miss Welby said...

kisses from me too